24 Jan 2018
BIOPLAT participates in TRANSFIERE 2018
BIOPLAT will participate in the 7th European Meeting on Science, Technology and Innovation, TRANSFIERE , in Malaga the 14th and 15th of February.
TRANSFIERE is the biggest professional and multisectoral forum of Spanish Innovation, in which participants can:
- Establish B2B contacts
- Transfer scientific knowledge and lines of technological research
- Show their innovative products and services
- Get to know the technological needs of Public Administration
- Seek funding for innovative projects
The Transfiere 2018 programme is composed by the International Innovation Programme and the Open Innovation Area.
BIOPLAT, as member of the organization committee will participate in the forum:
- Coordinating and organizing a round table “Energy and climate. The rol of the innovation for the acceleration of the transition towards a zero emissions scenario”
- B2B space for meetings